Drug addiction!!! The severe problem was growing at a rapid rate among youngsters and adults. The taking of the drugs can occur because of many reasons as a stage of depression or performance appraisal. It is consumed as medicine for getting relief from chronic pain. With the benefits, the drug has side-effects also. It can cause damage to the biological body of the person. Students and workers are consuming drugs for better results of their efforts. The consumption for relief is turning out to the addiction to drugs. They are not able to get rid of the compound.
With the increase in consumption, there is a need for drug presence testing. Many kits are available in the market for testing the drug presence. The checking can be done at home or in the office. Employers can check the employee’s drug abuse before recruitment or regularly. The testing of drug presence is done through urine drug testing. People can check the reviews on site and click on read more for further information.
The steps involved in checking the presence of drugs through urine
1. In starting, the person will be provided with a cup for collecting urine. The person can go to the bathroom and collect urine there. The person should not carry any personal stuff with them. They have to empty their pockets while taking the test. Briefcases or purses are to be left in another room. The instructions should be followed while doing the urine test.
2. In some cases, a nurse of the same-gender will accompany the patient for taking the test. They will explain the testing to the patients. The reasons for the examination should be disclosed to the patients so that they can do it with the procedure. The testing should be done in the supervision of the nurse.
3. Before collecting the urine, the genital area of the person should be cleaned. It is essential for obtaining the urine in the cup. It is cleaned with a moist cloth with the help of an accompanied nurse.
4. The person can collect the urine in the cup. The quantity of the urine is specified for the testing. The urine should be collected as per the instructions of the nurse. Usually, forty-five-millimeter urine is taken as a sample in the cup for testing.
5. After receiving the sample, the container is covered with a lid. The lid protects the sample from mixing with the germs present in the atmosphere. The sample is then brought to the person for testing of the drug abuse. The temperature of the urine is noted down to send it to the technician.
6. The patient and the person who has helped in collecting have visual contact on the sample. The sample is packed in a zipper and brought to the laboratory. The testing of the sample is done in the laboratory. The results of the testing are then shared with the patient.